Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2015
Country
US
State
FL
I've noticed men have the ilness less then women and it would probably be nice to have a place for them to connect. It's not being discriminating it's aknolleging a difference at times. im not sure, but I think the male population probably has a harder time finding support or even acknowledging they might need it. I'm not saying exclude men from the regular forum.

Thanks - Yes that would be a good idea as long as we are not relegated to a corner of the forum.
Society doesn't accept a man can have an illness like FM that makes him weak and we are mocked and ostracized.

Absolutely no regulation/ostracatiin or exclusion. I just thought because it has been labeled a "women's" disease and I think a lot more females post on this subject, it makes it hard for males to connect with other men that can relate to the issues that are probobly more targeted to them. Just putting myself in your shoes. Nope, excluding you wasn't my thought at all.
I've thought about posting this request in general where more would read it. Not many men stick around long enough because I think they do feel left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back