Not open for further replies.

Ohyesuare

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
What are some of your favorite things to do? Either to distract you from the pain or to just enjoy life in general. I love watching movies, playing games, reading books. All those make me very happy when I have the free time to do them.

This is a great idea of doing things to take your mind off the pain your feeling. Some of my favorites are reading good books and listening to music, watching movies and doing crafts, going for slow walking around the neighborhood and talking to my friends, and babysitting. I also work jigsaw puzzles and do artwork. :)

I love to surf the web, read, cook, take long walks, play basketball, baseball and hockey. I also enjoy traveling and gambling. I tend to play video poker, roulette and blackjack. I also scuba dive, snorkel and play a lot of video games. I usually play video games in social settings. Mario Kart 64 is my favorite game but I sure put in a lot of time with Madden football 2010 and MVP baseball 2004 and 2005. I watch a little TV. My favorite TV series is Continuum.

I like playing hidden object, strategy and time management games. I also enjoy quality music, reading, playing pool. I have to admin I don't like walks, except for when I'm traveling in some foreign country. Some strange hobbies are cleaning the house and washing dishes :)) Those activities relax me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back