Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/1995
Country
US
State
PA
I thought it might be fun to add a topic on how you picked your user name. Where did the idea come from and does it mean anything special?

I will get us started with my user name. I was thinking about all my family and how my father and mother's family were Swedish. And so the idea became an off-shoot of a swede, by making my user name of sweed, and of course I am only 1 of many. Thus the name of 1sweed, seemed to fit together.

It is sort of a play on words and has no other relationship in any other form or fashion. Kind of a rhyme without reason. lol

Now it is your turn to tell a story on how your user name came into being on this forum site.

My name is a lyrical reference from the Juicy J song "Ain't No Comin Down". You really should youtube it, he is a skilled lyricist. The lyric is "..rollin up that loud tho I ain't makin no sounds..". It's a reference to his passion for strong green leaves. He rolls up the loud (that means good stuff). Let me know what you think of the song!

My username is my favourite I love it. I use it in almost all of my accounts and it is just so easy to remember.

The username is nhsososo4
N- Nomso my name
H- Hintsho my surname
Sososo- Derived from my name Nomso, it is my nickname.
4- I am not sure how the four came about and I can not even remember how I chose 4.

For me it is a very special username because it represents who I am and the type of person I am. It is a combination of everything in me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back