Jowjo5

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Nh
Hello,

I am new to this site and I joined because my sister has been diagnosed with this. I think I could better support her if I understand more about what she may be dealing with.

I don't know much about this and how it makes you feel or what people can do for treatment so here I am.

Hope to know all of you as I venture inside the site. I am here to learn and to help by understanding.

Jo

Hi Jo, I think if you look around the forum you will discover a lot of coping skills and the way other members like myself are dealing with the illness. You will have lots of information to help your sister. Maybe she would like to join in on the forum and share what she is dealing with so we all can help her cope. I have had fibro for over 15 years and in some ways it gets easier and others not, but you get so it is easy to roll with the punches, and deal with it on a daily basis. Hope you too will continue to come back and hopefully make your days a bit brighter. :)

Hi Jo, welcome to the forum and feel free to share or ask any questions that you might find helpful.

Good on you for being open and looking to learn more so you can help your sister - I think that's incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back