newsues

Diagnosis
08/2012
Country
UK
State
Lincolnshire
Hi

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and CFS in the autumn of 2012. On one hand it was shock, but on the other hand it was nice to know that all the things I've been experiencing are real and not just in my head.

I am looking forward to getting to know other sufferers and be of mutual health to each other

Sue

Hey Sue,
Welcome to the forum. The more the merrier, as they say. You will not feel alone here that is for sure. There are lots of folks on here that are suffering with aches and pains and just plain weird stuff that is hard to describe, but we try. Hope you will just join in and make your way around the forum asking questions and giving answers, and adding your opinion on the the rest of the forum. I know this illness is a uphill battle, but just having folks who understand you will make the days a bit brighter.

Tell us about yourself and make your self at home. I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better. :)

Hello!
I look forward to getting to know you and hopefully help each other on the road to feeling more "normal"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back