mariposa

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
PA
Hi Everyone... I'm Mariposa from PA.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and hearing your stories. I have a close family member and 2 friends with Fibro and other extreme pain issues and I'm trying desperately to find things that may help them. I'm so sorry that so many of you are dealing with this pain day after day and I always have an ear ready to listen if you need one.

Mariposa,
Hi there and welcome to the forum. Your friends and family are truely blessed to have you watching out for them. There are a lot of topic's to choose from and I think the biggest complaints are about the muscle pain and fatgue. You will find many questions on the subject of fibro, and many good answers and opinions. Please make your self to home and ask any questions you need to for helping yourself understand this illness better.

Also since your here feel free to post on our pub & tea and hobby topic's. A bit of fun takes our minds off of the hardship and pain, and though you don't have it another friendly face on the forum makes us all a bit more lively and upbeat. this is a great place to make new friends as well. So from one Pa, resident, to another, I am glad you found us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back