Not open for further replies.

Aunt Bea

Diagnosis
01/2009
Country
US
State
Iowa
Hello everyone.....I am new to this group and I have never been in a group before so hope i can learn fast how to ask questions and answer any questions I can for someone else....I have had fibromyalgia for approx. 4 years and now also dealing with other health problems along with it. I am so glad I have found a place I can go where others are dealing with some of the same problems I am.....Hope to see everyone a lot on here....:)

Aunt Bea, So happy that you found the forum. Most arthritis problems deal with the bones such as RA & Osteo, and fibro deals mostly with muscles, but one thing all three have in common is their ability to cause pain and suffering. So welcome. I think you will find some helpful ideas on dealing with pain, as well as, sleep problems and brain fog. We also have sections for fun like hobbies and how one day in your life might be going. There are many parts to this forum, but what holds it together is the caring folks on site that are willing to help you with any problem that crops up in the form of fibro or pain issues, etc... Please come often and join in and post and share your opinions on any topic you choose. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back