Not open for further replies.

ann21

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
VA
Hi my name is Ann and I am new here. I do not have this but a very good friend of mine does, so I am trying to find out more information and basically educate myself on this difficult illness. My heart goes out to all who suffer from fibromyalgia and hopefully together here everyone can get the support they need, which at the moment my friend is not getting from her surrounding circle. I look forward to meeting and speaking with everyone in this forum.

ann21,
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find loads of info on this site that will be a blessing to your friend who has fibro. Please be sure to read some of the back posts, the questions and answers, as well as, the newer posts. You might invite your friend to join as well which would give your friend a place for support with others who fully understand what symptoms they are going through.

Just the thought that made you think of your friend in coming here, shows what a very special friend you truely are and that friend is very luckly to have you in their corner. Good Luck and have a wonderful day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back