New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Reading
State: Vermont
Diagnosed: 09/2007
Interest: I have been diagnosed with FIBRO/CFS/PAIN
jallen6293 is on a distinguished road
Default B12 shots

hello, I have fibromyalgia for the last 10 years and have tried every treatment possible. The one thing that helped me the most with the fog and fatigue was b 12 shots. My neurologist told me that they are finding people feel much better when their b12 levels are 450 or higher. No side effects, no chance of overdosing, and is a cheap treatment. B 12 shots has saved me I feel entirely like a new person. The neurologist also believes that it may reverse the pricking and numbness in my feet, legs, arms and hands in time. I will remain on the injections for the rest of my life, but I look forward to them. I can tell when I am due for an injection. I would suggest everyone go to their doctors and add this in their treatment plan. I went from having difficultly putting sentences together, passing out, and just wanting to die to feeling like I do have a future. B 12 injections has saved me. And by the way I did try b12 pills and liquid but it not work, only the injections seem to work.
Closed Thread

Tags
doctors, fatigue, feet, fibromyalgia, men, neurologist, rest, smile, treatment, work