Not open for further replies.

alikat1

Diagnosis
08/2008
Country
UK
State
Clacks
Hello all! This past year I decided that I was going to take more control over my health and to do so, try to gain a better understanding of what was potentially causing my flares/pain. I discovered a fantastic app called fibro map (I believe it is available on both Kindle and Google Play Store but not iPhone). This app has really helped not only me, but my doctor, in regards to gaining more insight to my pain, sleep, flares, other symptoms, activities and more. As well, there is a flare up button and a journal. The best part is that the app collates all the data and creates easy to read reports. These have helped both me and my doctor. It also tracks my meds (with an alarm function), which has got me on track for the first time ever with my meds - it has also helped me kick out meds that I have tracked which weren't actually working for me. I know it is hard to believe that a smartphone app can make such a difference in someone's life - but believe me, this has! It is well worth looking into! I just wanted to share what has helped me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back