Not open for further replies.

corrina

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
OH
I was laying in bed...in pain...couldn't sleep! I just want to scream! I like most am on facebook but never post about what I am going through. Not that my friends and family wouldn't support me just don't want to advertise what I am going through! Well my husband and kids well they have heard it all seen it all enough, so I landed hear! I am just so tired of dealing with this! The pain, anxiety, depression, lack of energy, lack of sleep, feeling of worthlessness, being unable to be a mom and a wife, brain fog, irritability, the list goes on and on! The normal everyday trials and tribulations are just too much to deal with! When and where are the Good days! I have known its Fibromyalgia for 4 or 5 years now and the days just seem to get worse! The older my kids get the worse the depression gets! Missing so much of them! The more and longer my husband deals with it....me... the further we grow apart! Well probably just me and my feeling of worthlessness and not him but all the same it puts that strain on our relationship for me! I have bad days and worse days! I so need a good day! It is so hard to think positive when the pain or the depression or the anxiety or no energy or something is always going on! My sleep is so messed up! Sometimes I can sleep and well most of the time I don't. When I do it is never good sleep and I always wake up more tired than when I fell asleep! I know a bunch of rambling but I just needed to let out a little before I exploded! To all of you I feel your pain and it is REAL!

corrina,
We feel your pain too and understand personally what you are going through. I sometimes think that if it were not for the pain and weakness, and fatigue, just think what we would all be doing now. Off multi-tasking and working at things we love. Spending lots of time with our children and friends doing fun sports and adventure would have no limits. No depression or fear of what tomarrow will bring.

But here we are and we must do the best we can when we can and let the non-important things fall by the wayside. Living with constant pain is very stressful and defeating. And when depression rules we are helpless to help ourselves let alone those we love.

You might consider talking with a mental health counseler just to learn new coping skills. Sometimes talking with family or good friends can help ease the loneliness, but their advice may make you feel worse drather than better. It is better to talk to someone who can be objective and help you see ways to change in order for your life to improve. Many on this forum have had some counseling to learn new skills and ways to apply them to help chase the depression away.

Please take time to read the different posts on pain manmagement and also alternative methods that might work for you. Ask more questions and join in and post answers to others questions as well. Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back