Hello - is it OK if do not have fibromyalgia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

check6

Reason
Relative
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Private
New member here. Although I do not have fibromyalgia, my wife does. Is it ok for me to join this forum in order to better understand what's going on with her and to get ideas for how to cope with it?

check6,
Welcome to the forum. Believe it or not, but we have several other members on site who are trying to learn all they can to be able to provide support to their wifes and husbands, so of course your welcome to be here. Be sure to look for the other posts and you will have a chance to get to know others on site that share your concerns and make some new friends as well.

Read through the pain and the fatigue, as well as, the general question section and then go wild looking through the topic's for things you need to know more about. In reading you will learn new coping skills for your wife, as well as give yourself some ideas on ways to make life easier for her. Ask questions and answer other folks questions, in other words make yourself at home. :)

Awesome, thanks a lot.

Hi chekc6 and welcome here! It is nice of you to come here to find out more about your wife's fibro. Hope to see you around the forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back