Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/1997
Country
US
State
Wisconsin
I just joined this group within the last hour. I don't recall how I found it, but this looks like a very active and informative group and one I want to be a part of. I see many topics that I relate to so I will most likely be adding my two cents worth on many of them. When I attend my local support group, we start laughing at some point. I refer to it as "gallows humor". It is always good to be able to talk with others who have the same problem that so many people do not understand. My expectation is I will learn from and be able to share with members of this group.

Hiya, Just joined the site. Looking forward to be able to chat with others with same condition as myself. Gentle hugs to all.xx

Hi, I am new here.It seems like I have had a lot of pain most of my life. I have been through the thing of being accused of being a hypochondriac, especially by in laws.I am a senior citizen and am still in much pain.It affects every phase of my life. Fibromyalgia and the chronic pain is tough to manage.I try to look on the bright side of life but it is difficult often to do that! This forum looks like a good thing and I look forward to reading it and chatting with others with the same problem I have.I also have c.o.p.d and severe sleep apnea that requires me to use a c-pap machine for sleep. Thank you for being here.Ann

Kittycatsmom, Maverick's Mom, and AnnC,
Welcome to the forum. We are glad you decided to join and yes, start posting your opinions anywhere you see fit. We love it when our members tell their side of a issue, but at the same time want to hear what others have to say as well.

Check out the topic's on pain and fatigue, as well as, alternative methods and of course the general questions at top of the forum page. At the bottom of the page we have off-topic subjects and you are free to post there as well.

At the very bottom of the forum main page there are links to other info on fibro. Read old and new posts and make new friends as you post around the forum.

Kittycatsmom, Maverick's Mom, and AnnC,
Welcome to the forum. We are glad you decided to join and yes, start posting your opinions anywhere you see fit. We love it when our members tell their side of a issue, but at the same time want to hear what others have to say as well.

Check out the topic's on pain and fatigue, as well as, alternative methods and of course the general questions at top of the forum page. At the bottom of the page we have off-topic subjects and you are free to post there as well.

At the very bottom of the forum main page there are links to other info on fibro. Read old and new posts and make new friends as you post around the forum.
Hi,
Thank you for your suggestions. I appreciate your welcome.I do have a little problem with some shyness, so it helps to be made welcomed.
Thanks again,
Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back