Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
TN
I'm new here. I was diagnosed officially 2 weeks ago, but have had the symptoms and the wrong doctor since Nov 2012.

Feeling pretty frustrated, although relieved that I've finally been told for sure I've got FM.
along with the chronic strange ever changing/moving pain all over, I've got serious memory issues, and anxiety (im guessing?) I feel very overwhelmed and annoyed/angry all at the same time more and more frequently. I don't know how to combat these feelings. Any of you feel the same?

bluefox89,
Welcome to the forum. Yes, we all feel that way and I think it sticks with us never really going away. That is normal to be angry and annoyed and overwhelmed by an illness that steals a good life and replaces it with pain. Be sure to read through the different posts in the different sections under the topic headings. You will find many good hints and ideas on coping with stress and things to do to relax, and many wonderful coping skills.

Ask questions and join in on answers others questions. I look forward to getting to know you through your posts. We are a very supportive bunch of folks and will try hard to answer your questions and give you friendship and a reason to smile. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back