Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2011
Country
US
State
SC
I have been on a different forum for 2-3 years but it has drastically gone down hill since some changes were made and everyone left. I really miss the support, ideas and understanding that I found there. I have been diagnosed for nearly three years and was unofficial lay diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome prior to the fibro diagnosed. I am 62 and have been an RN for 19 years but have not worked since fibro knocked my legs out from under me. But that's enough of that. I look forward to getting to know all of you, share what I know and hopefully benefit from all of the experience on here.

VMcC,
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy reading because this forum is loaded with hints and tips, and coping skills for most every kind of symptom that fibro can throw at us. We offer great support and we are always glad when people share their own homemade coping skills that work for them. I hope you will read the older posts as well as, the new to get some insight on what symptoms bother others the most and things that work for them.

Glad you joined and please make yourself at home. See you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back