Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2011
Country
US
State
SC
Hi, my name is Jill. I am 34, was diagnosed with fibro and arthritis in 2012. Like others here, the disease has taken over my life. I joined this group, because even though you are all in cyberspace, you guys will understand because you have been through and are going through the same things and facing the same challenges every day. I would really love some feedback, some compassion, and some encouragement. Thanks for taking time to read my post. I hope every one has a good evening and a good day in the morning.

paininmylife,
Hello and welcome. Sorry I did not answer sooner, but I just noticed your post.You are right in saying we do understand the pain and fatigue, and other symptoms of fibro that make living with it hard to bear. I hope you will join in on answering questions, as well as, posting more questions that the answers from our members might help solve new ways of coping with skills or household items that reduce pain and help defeat brain fog.

Post anywhere you like and check out the blogs as well. Look forward to seeing your name around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back