Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
MI
Anyone else posting in the middle of the night? Sleep is so elusive. Now I have a place to go when everyone else is asleep. Hi, my name is Judy & I've been coping with fibro for 25 years & was diagnosed 10 years ago & now my new rheumatologist doesn't even acknowledge the word "fibromyalgia" and tells me all my pain is from arthritis -so frustrating! I don't think I yelped loud enough when she touched the "pressure points". I can't continue with a dr. who only wants to treat me for arthritis when I have so many other symptoms that scream FIBRO. Guess it's back to my primary physician who gets it. Anyone else been diagnosed & re-diagnosed?

Last edited:
Ive been sick for 10 years and not had a diagnosis yet. Im sure all my docs think I am nuts. To be honest in all this time NONE of them have even considered fibro OR tried the pressure points test, which is fine with me because I think the pressure point test is pretty bogus any way! It cracks me up how western medicine puts every disease into a box and most of the doctors if you fall out of the box on ONE issue that can't be it it! Ha. I mean, if I go to the doc that day I may be hurting bad in the areas they choose OR I may not. One thing I have noted about this disease is every day is different! I will see you around the boards, because I have been an insomniac for 10 years! That's how this disease started for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back