Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
United Kingdom
Hello I am new here today but not new to Fibromyalgia and M.E.
Had them both many years and try to remain positive and pace when able.
Going through some rough times ATM and gone into a flare.
Look forward to chatting to you all x

Good Morning Rainbows. Very good for you that you have remained positive over the years. It is so important to remain positive. I have a hard time with that. Do you have any tricks that help you stay positive? And we have all had the bad flare ups. They suck. Im in the middle of having a flare up myself. We are all here for you, to support and help you. There are alot of great people on here. Be well my friend.

Rainbows, Hello and welcome to the forum. I think you will enjoy the forum as it is filled with friendly helpful and supportive people, willing to try and answer any questions you may have, as well as, offer a listening ear when it is necessary for you to vent about the things in life that wear you down. Please join in and offer your thoughts and opinions about the different topic's on the forum and be sure to check out the off-topic headings as well.

The forum is divided into sections mostly dealing with general questions and then fatigue and pain management, and alternative methods of treatment with many topic's concerning diagnosis and medications, and more. Feel free to ask more questions and make new friends as you post around the forum.

I am glad you joined up and look forward to reading your posts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back