DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
MI
Hello
I have been diagnosed since April this year. I am getting so depressed. Its 3 am and I still can't sleep. I lost my job and I feel very tired but pain keeps me awake. I do have pain pills which help for about three hours. There sussposed to help for eight. I have taken Cymbalta' I hated it. I was om oxycotin for three monthd bur weaned off of it. I id not like the control it had on me. I'm kinda art my wirrs end, very sad. Thank you for listening to me'

Hello
I have been diagnosed since April this year. I am getting so depressed. Its 3 am and I still can't sleep. I lost my job and I feel very tired but pain keeps me awake. I do have pain pills which help for about three hours. There sussposed to help for eight.

:-( I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. Not being able to sleep is one of the most horrible things, I know. If you start poking around the forum, I know there's been a thread about sleeping... maybe more than one of them.

One thing I remember clearly is there's a heated pad of some kind for the bed that has helped some people. Might be worth checking into although I don't know how that would be in the summertime. Anyone know? Is it tolerable as long as there's a fan or air conditioner turned on? Or maybe others don't mind the heat as much as I do.

Keep talking to us, Dawn... there is a big support system here.

So sorry to hear you are having a rough time. Sleeping is an issue for me. It is very frustrating and I am sure depressing combined with the pain. Is mariposa talking about a biomat? I borrowed one from a friend one time and they are pricey but I did feel a lot better all over and slept better when using it.

Dawn, keep reading and talking like mariposa said. I use my insomnia as a time to read posts every once in a while. I am new but I would agree this seems like a great support system.that cares a lot.

My doctor has prescribed flexeril for bedtime. Its a muscle relaxer so it doesnt actually make me sleep but it makes my body rest enough to fall asleep(and stay asleep a lot longer). Maybe your doctor would let you give it a try. Also essential oils are amazing! lavender oil can be used directly on the skin. I put a dab on my neck at night it calms me and slows me down. Its great because its not another pill to take. I hope you find relief! keep your head up because you are not alone!
Peace&Love

Non-restorative sleep is so common with us - I has such rare issues with pain, fatigue, anxiety.. Sleep.. Until I quit smoking mary j. Ever since this has been the worst battle I can imagine. I never considered pills but in order to keep myself from slipping into horrifying depression - or lose another job - I have accepted pills into my life. On that note, I'm on savella - lunesta - amitriptyline & welbuterin. Savella gives me headaches so I'm also on the amitriptyline. I get depressed & can't eat even when I don't feel sad.. So i'm on welbuterin. Savella is a miracle. Lunesta helps with that restorative sleep. I don't have problems falling asleep - I have problems feeling like i actually slept when I wake up. I feel like I've been up all night. Lunesta.. Also a miracle. I did have a 5 year period with very very little sleep about 15 years ago - that is when i started smoking mj - now I have to hold a job and be responsible.. Join the pill world.. So I'm learning to accept pills. Hope this helps. Don't ever give up... There is always something more to try - even if you think you've tried it all. oh - note - lunesta - be careful with it - don't drink & ask your dr about all the precautions - for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back