Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
PA
I'm Laura and my husband, Michael, and I live in Pittsburgh. He's a native of New York (born in city and raised in Adirondacks) and I'm a native of Houston, Texas. I'll explain how Fibro has affected me in the General discussion section. Many thanks for the guidance available through this site.

Hugs,
Laura

Hello and welcome. I live about a hundred or so miles north of you in Pa. I am glad you found this forum and hope you will come often to learn more about fibro. Please ask questions and jump in and share your thoughts and opinions, in living with this illness and tell us about the meds you take and how they affect you.

Check out the different sections and read old and new posts to gain new coping skills. Vent if you need to and check out the blogs and off-topic posts. See you around the forum. :)

Thanks very much, 1sweed. Looking forward to diving in. At this point, I'm so relieved just to find people who know what I'm going through I feel exhausted and content just to be here. As most of you guys probably have found, it's been a long long long road to diagnosis.

Your very welcome. Getting that diagnosis is a long road and then learning to live with it is even harder. That is what makes this forum so great, as we all share what has worked and what has not worked for us, and then you do the same. Having others from all around the world gives you a bit more strength as in it is not just us but millions of other people going through the same illness and difficulties. I sure hope you take time to read the topic's and join in all over the forum. Count me as a new cyber friend. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back