Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
JA
State
Jamaica
Hello everyone, I am Smadypickney. I don’t know if I have Fibromyalgia but, I have been observing similar symptoms to it. I spoke to a doctor about it and I was told I just have muscle spasms. I have chronic headaches, sleeping disorder, sometimes dizziness, memory impairment, and pain in my back, my shoulders and my foot. I know that diagnosis for some takes a long time. I am hoping to gain knowledge about this condition as I am concerned.

Well, it's a tricky little syndrome... as you get used to a symptom or two or even manage to get them under control, others seem to pop up. Not to mention that we all share symptoms but no two sufferers are just alike. And the unfortunate truth is that it's hard to find doctors and understand both of the statements I just made.
On the other hand, you are going to meet some of the most wonderful people you have ever met while dealing with this mess. You will find some hearts of gold out there and some of heaven's truest angels!
It sounds very likely to me that you could be dealing with FMS. I would keep searching for other opinions. Try rheumatologists, neurologists, orthopedists, ENTs for your dizziness, even GPs and family docs until you find someone that is determined to help you find a real cause instead of brushing it off as something it isn't. You need at least one doctor that will support you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back