Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2010
Country
US
State
NY
Hello everyone. I am new to this site. Looking for extra support. No matter how long and how many symptoms I may experience, there is always something new to deal with. I have been experiencing hair loss and scalp pain. Anyone else here has this?

I experienced hair loss when my symptoms started, but the hair grew back. Then I started having hair loss again while I was in collage and now it seems to have stopped. I think in my case it could have been connected with stress.

I have been under a lot of stress. My hair grew back and is now thinning and falling out in a spot on too of my head. It may be due to stress and especially now that i'm worried about the hair loss. Lots of flare ups to lately. I am gonna have to check with my doctor. Maybe there is something that will help my hair grow back. Thanks for your reply

Hi there, like you, I have so many new symptoms as time moves along. I have psoriasis on my head and scalp. It seems to get worse during flare up's. I do have some hair loss at times and during long flare up's, I have hair breakage. Otherwise, My hair is long and healthy and I need to work very hard to keep it this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back