Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2014
Country
Uk
State
West sussex
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and to fibromyalgia. I have just been diagnosed with the condition after years of pain and suffering. For a long time I have been on a quest to find out what's wrong with me and suspected I may have lupus as my mum has it and some of my symptoms have been the same as hers. I have seen a very good consultant who tells me it is infact fibromyalgia. Although I still need to have some repeat blood test to see if there is anything else going on as my inflammatory markers were very high.
I now have a new quest to find information about fibromyalgia as the leaflet I was given just doesn't cut it.
I am blessed to have two young boys 3 and 1 years at the moment, but I have a constant guilt that I have to say no quite often to doing things they want to do like going to the park ect.

I'm glad I have found a forum where hopefully I can get more information and some support from others in the same situation. Xxx

Sorry it has taken me so long to say hello and welcome you in, I am usually much faster than this. I hope you will ask questions and also provide answers where you feel a fit in on the subjects. Please rant if you need to and know we are a very supportive group. I will be watching out for your name and look forward to chatting with you over the different subjects. Let us know if you need any hugs or uplifting words of encouraging to make you feel better. :)

Hello and welcome. I am fairly new to this forum but I am glad I joined a lot of information is shared, which helps a lot. I know it can be difficult to understand all the different symptoms fibro has and the impact it has on our daily living. Just ask questions and everyone here seems to help. Look forward to seeing more post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back