DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2013
Country
US
State
TX
Hey y'all! My name's Autumn and I'm new to the forum (obviously!) :oops:

I'm 28 and from north Texas (around Dallas). I'm the proud momma of a lovely 9 year old little girl who is quite possibly the most awesome kid ever (not that I'm biased!) I also have an amazing fiance who is so wonderfully helpful and supportive of me, even when I'm miserable and flarey and no fun at all. :-?

I was diagnosed with fibro in March of last year (2013.) I am very luckily blessed with an amazing doctor who seems to really understand fibro and how it can affect people. He started me on 30 mg daily of Cymbalta, which we have now raised to 60 mg. I've been very lucky in that the Cymbalta has made a great improvement in my sleep & in the general achiness that made me feel 82 instead of 28. I still struggle with fatigue and brain fog, but am still grateful for the improvements I've seen on the Cymbalta.

I am so excited to get to know alla y'all (that's Texan for all of you guys, by the way :wink:)

Hey y'all! My name's Autumn and I'm new to the forum (obviously!) :oops:

I'm 28 and from north Texas (around Dallas). I'm the proud momma of a lovely 9 year old little girl who is quite possibly the most awesome kid ever (not that I'm biased!) I also have an amazing fiance who is so wonderfully helpful and supportive of me, even when I'm miserable and flarey and no fun at all. :-?

I was diagnosed with fibro in March of last year (2013.) I am very luckily blessed with an amazing doctor who seems to really understand fibro and how it can affect people. He started me on 30 mg daily of Cymbalta, which we have now raised to 60 mg. I've been very lucky in that the Cymbalta has made a great improvement in my sleep & in the general achiness that made me feel 82 instead of 28. I still struggle with fatigue and brain fog, but am still grateful for the improvements I've seen on the Cymbalta.

I am so excited to get to know alla y'all (that's Texan for all of you guys, by the way :wink:)
Hi there and welcome to the forums. You sound like a positive person and I find that helps a lot. Look forward to reading your posts. P.S. pretty I sure my nine year old is the best. Not that I'm biased, just sayin'. Good luck.

Welcome to the forum. I just joined today myself eh? (that's Canadian to you) haha. I have a 26 year old son who is amazing. What would we do without our children. My Gosh! Nice to meet you and looking forward to chatting with you. :)

Welcome to the forum Autumn. Thank you for joining us. Have a nice day.

Hello there and welcome to the forum !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back