Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2014
Country
US
State
Ca
Hi everyone. I joined the site awhile back. I just took a time out for awhile to get myself together. I am back lol My name is Brandi. Im new-ish here and cant wait to get to know everyone. I was diagnosed in May though I think I have had it much longer, typical story. Pain for years many treatments. Pain was so out of control this year among a bunch of other syptoms my Dr. Finally tested me for everything under the sun. Then one day she came in the room and said "You have fibromyalagia, take these pills" and walked out of them room. It was kind of a What the What moment. In the end I was happy I had a name for this. So thats my store in a nutshell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello lounroxluv! Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Have a good day.

Hi there, welcome back! Indeed if you were diagnosed in may it is likely you have had it for much longer. It often takes months/years, especially if you are unlucky with finding a good doctor. How is treatment going for you?

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will take time to read through the different section posts and learn some new ways to manage your symptoms. Every member tells us what has worked or not worked for them and we all benefit from the hints and suggestions of others. So please share with us how you manage pain and the other symptoms.

Each section allows room for new questions, as well as, the chance to share on another's post. There are off-topic areas and blogs. Plus the main first page is loaded with fibro info. Looking forward to chatting with you anmd getting to know you through your posts. :)

Hello and welcome to the forum !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back