Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2002
Country
US
State
FL
My name is Suzi and I started my journey back in 2001 with diagnoses of rheumatoid arthritis, Sjögren’s disease and Epstein–Barr. By 2006 I received additional diagnosis of Fibromyalgia, Lupus and Chronic Fatigue, degenerating disc, connective tissue and bone disease. In 2008 diagnosed with MS. I have never been a part of any support group and have met very few diagnosed with Fibromyalgia but when I do it's brings a sense of awe meeting up with someone from my planet, lol. All I know is I hurt, feel like I am less than human and as invisible as one of the homeless people that people walk past everyday and probably for the same reasons. We are all searching for a place to belong it seems where we don't stick out but blend in with the rest of the crowd and this group feels right. I read so many posts and as I did I had several "Ah-hah!" moments, as I could relate and not that I would ever wish any of this on my worst enemy it felt amazing to know I am not alone but in good company. I have found this group during one of the lowest moments of my adult life so you're seeing me at my worst as I do a dead-womans float in pity lake all self obsessed and icky, so please know there is a giving and positive person inside me waiting to come back out again who you will find is a good friend to have. Thank you:sad:

Hello Suzi. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here in the forum. There are many great people here. Have a nice day.

Hey Suzi! Proud of you for going forward and sharing with everyone! Keep trying to move forward,somebody out there is hurting and needs you! It really is like being part of a big family. Think I am gonna like it here. Soft hugs my friend!

Hiya Suzi! Hope you are feeling better! Looking forward to reading your posts. Soft Hugs

This illness can really takes it's toll on us, huh? I get so sick and tired of being sick and tired. haha I've been dealing with my illness and pushing myself to get things done, but this year has been terrible. This is the worst my Fibro has been, so I can relate to your feeling so low. I was home bound for over two months, that I wasn't able to go out at all this summer. I felt so terrible and useless.

I hope things will improve for you. They are starting to get better for me and I have been able to get out about once a week for the last few weeks. I keep hoping and trying to get out more. With this illness we have good times and bad times. Remember everything is temporary and you will have good times at some point in the future again. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back