Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2009
Country
US
State
WA
Hello everyone.....my name is Dan and I'm a fibromyalgia survivor. I stumbled onto your site today while surfing the internet on assistance with filing for FLMA. A colleage of mine knows how difficult it is for me to be at work in constant pain, and suggested I protect my employment by filing. I was so impressed with all the uplifting supportive dialogue between members. I missed work today due to my pain flareup, and I guess I needed something to uplift my spirit. I feel so closed off with this disease! It's hard to reach out, because it's like there are hooks into your flesh, just always pulling you down.:(

Hello Dan. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. This forum is great. Have a nice day.

Welcome Dan! Glad you came onboard! Yeh, this Fibro stinks. I'm sorry to hear you are having such a bad time. I overdid it too,and am having a bad flare today,so I feel for you. I just joined recently too and honestly,I love the support on this forum! The Fibro 101. thread has a lot of good info,if you haven't read it yet. Well, just wanted you to know that you aren't alone,and we are all here for you! Soft Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back