Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
WY
My name is Lea, I'm 24 and I'm from the US but currently in the UK til next March :)
I've thought that I might have fibro for several years but it hasn't been to the point where I wanted to jump through the million hoops it would take to get diagnosed. I've been tested for a million and four things back when I didn't know why I was having stomach pain. Of course all tests came back fine. Diagnosed with IBS. I also deal with joint pain and stiffness, tired all the time, lots of back pain, anxiety, and odd pain that comes and goes. Most recently clothes and blankets really hurt and unfortunately it's not acceptable to go around naked :p. Right now everything is manageable- just annoying. It also helps that my mother was diagnosed, but now is in remission.

I'd been reading on here so I thought I'd join to get some help with everything and just chitty-chat with all of you!

Hello Lea! Welcome to the fibromalygiaforums. Thank you for joining us. I hope you are having fun for staying here in the forum. Have a nice day.

Welcome to the forum. I hope your having a good time in the UK. It must be fun traveling around the world and seeing the beautiful countryside and sights over there. Please take time to read through the different sections of the forum and don't forget the off-topic subjects. Lots to read and learn. I look forward to seeing your name and postings around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back