Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/1997
Country
US
State
NewMexico
😃 Hi sweethearts, I tripped over your website {wow what a lucky break!} .I read some of your conversations b4 I joined , all of you sound positive even when you are having a difficult time, you enlighten my spirit and took my mind to better thoughts, THANK YOU. I have had FMS since 07/1997. I woke up from surgery with full blown FMS,from head to feet. Long story but enough of that ,but I do have some suggestions if you don't mind? VitC will improve your sadness it won't make you happy like caffeine,you will notice a subtle chance, after few day you will suddenly stop and think I feel better emotionally and you might not think it could be the vitamin C. You can get time release capsules but if you have sensitive stomach ,vitamin serum that can be released through your skin. Another suggestion try liquid drops of complex B by NOW, I am not trying to advertise ,it's just that I tried so many products and had all kinds of crazy side effects{?affects?},sorry it's been so long since I talk to any one(boy! This is a long Hello,sorry sweethearts) *good intentions* next time I'll listen 🙊 Good Night😴

Well your hello was shorter than mine so I think you are doing ok!:smile: My story was so drawn out because I just dont know where to start or stop with all this you know...? Anywhosel, Welcome to the forum hopefully we will all find the support and knowledge we need in here. :!:

Hello Terri! Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hello Terri! I too have "head to toe" Fibro aches and pains. I also take Vit.B complexw/Vit.C (for Asthma and Fibro shortness of breath!).Hope you enjoy this Forum! Welcome! Soft Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back