Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2010
Country
CA
State
ON
Hi. I'm new here, wanted to just go to a place where I can relate and possibly learn of any new and helpful coping strategies. I am currently taking one wellbutrin in the morning as well as celebrex, and then 2 paxil at night along with flexeril if needed, and / or Tylenol 3s as needed.

This seems to at least dull most of my pain, but between the fibromyalgia (no it doesn't get a capital) and the arthritis...they seem to take turns torturing me.

I still go to work every day, but my elbow and now my hand is swollen and sore.

Is anyone on anything stronger? I've tried some other medications but body is rejecting a lot of stuff (i.e. the runs) so doctor says we keep trying.

She's very good at working with me... I've been on this regimen for about a year but now feel i need something stronger. This is definitely frightening. I'm eating well and taking my vitamins...did have some thyroid problems which are cleared up, and apart from a 30lb weight gain i'm calmer now and can function. I tried not taking the meds but end up screaming at people i.e. inappropriate behaviour, too much pain to function...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back