DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2011
Country
US
State
MA
Hi Everyone,
I am very tired tonight but I did manage to find this forum. I'm hoping it's good. When I was first DX with RA I joined a fantastic group online and now that I'm fairly new with Fibro I'm looking for the same. I don't have a lot of time tonight but my first ? is this. Does anyone use any kind of cream for neck and shoulder area that helps with some of the pain? I walked around the drug store tonight looking but came home empty handed and now I'm ready for bed...
Thanks for any help...
Diane:lol:

Hello and welcome to the forum. I usually use aspercreme with aloe, or the drugstore brand of such. Since I am allergic to so many products I like to err on the safe side and use a milder product compared to the super icy hot types or stronger other cremes.
You will find a great support system here on the forum where we try to provide honest answers to every ones questions and tell what has worked for us or has not worked and why. Everyone is of course different and so what works for one may or may not work for you, but having knowledge you will be better prepared to make choices based on knowing facts and results, instead of fiction.

I hope you will visit often and take time to make new fibro friends and share your thoughts and opinions throughout the forum. Be sure to read through old and new posts to learn new coping skills. Looking forward to getting to know you through your posts. :)

Hi, I am new here also. I use Sombra Warmtherapy, you can purchase it online. I don't use it within a few hours of bed though, or going out into the sun, as it has menthol and will burn your skin. Also you can try a homeade oil such as Sweet Almond Oil with Lavender Essential Oil mixed in. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back