Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
VA
Hello there. I am new here. I have been having pain for quite sometime now. About 2 yrs. Sometimes I've had flareups like crazy. But then it used to subside. Off late the pain is almost constant. Fatigue is something I cannot even take anymore. I don't remember in recent times where I woke up in the morning and felt refreshed. I have been to multiple docs and nobody can figure out what it is. I have a hunch it is this. Finally I went to this alternative medicine doc who was really very nice and supportive and took my history for about an hour. She was very patient and heard me out. She definitely thinks it is Fibromyalgia. She had ordered for a couple of tests just to make sure. Awaiting results. Meanwhile it is very hard to get through the day with the pain and tiredness. Reading others posts have made me feel at ease because of the constant encouragement and positive thoughts. Thanks

Hi and welcome. It does take an age to got to get told u have fibro.its a long painful road. Finding out helps but the battle then is to somehow deal with the pain and lack of sleep. The two go hand in hand, no sleep more pain, poor sleep more pain. So sleep is key. She says like it was that simple lol.
Just remember most of us have been where u are now so don't feel alone . Ask anything.the only stupid question are the ones u don't ask.welcome to the crappiest club to belong to hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back