Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
AU
State
Victoria
Hello all, I've been suffering for most of my life with this disease and have only just been diagnosed. I have however been mis diagnosed sooooo many times, with a corresponding drug regime which doesn't work. I would feel guilty topping my meds with painkillers to try and keep myself going. Now that a Rheumatologist has told me that I have Fibromyalgia I have allowed myself to feel the pain, give in to the pain and medicate the pain. The pain is always there, sometimes more than others, often getting out of bed in the morning and getting to the hot shower is hard. But I know that the hot water will get my bones, muscles and tissues supple and movable. Life is not what is was, I never look forward to anything too much because often I can't make it , the couch is a much better option. I try to stay positive, I have never been overweight or unfit but when everything is always an effort it's hard not to let the negative thoughts in. Gardening, reading, TV and the computer are my saviours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back