Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
AZ
Hello everyone - I am anxious to connect with others who share my problems. I had my first flare up when I was 38. I'm 69 now. My flare ups are unpredictable. I have always figured they were triggered by stressful events, but I retired in 2013 and we moved to tucson. Two of my daughters live here and two grandchildren. I have been so happy since we moved. That's why I cannot understand why The fibromyalgia is back. I have been having trouble with a bladder prolapse since August. Maybe that's the trigger, since my pain besides the usual legs and arms locations, is radiating to my pelvic floor.

Ctsueb welcome.

fibro is nerve pain. your health problem is sending messages thru the nervous system to the brain to send pain to that area in your body.
thats why its back so to speak. it never really left. less messages=less pain. the problem is in our nervous system when we use it.(messages to the brain). nerves dont heal. thats why there is no cure for fibro.
yes stress is a trigger to the nervous system and pain signals are sent. muscles send the message to the brain through the nervous system.

im sure you have other triggers such as diet, fatigue and muscle spasms.

im as curious about the laylines in AZ. do they help reduce the pain?

Hi Ctsue!

Welcome! I am sorry to hear your pain is back. I hope it diminishes again very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back