Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2011
Country
US
State
Arkansas
Hello, I am new and I have been diagnosed with this awful disease I call it Fibromyalgia: evil:

welcome to our forum... yes it can be evil. read through the threads and learn. as you are new. i would like to start you off with a log book.
use a daily planner. write down when you take your meds and when they stop working. write what pain level you are at and when it goes up.
pain level 1/10. document what you can daily in this log. at the end of the month, get the average number of days you had break through the meds pain. get the average daily pain level. see how long your meds are lasting or if they are working for you. now you can take this book and your average totals with you on your monthly visit with your doctor. he can adjust your meds by this and you wont have to go in demanding meds. you and the doctor can make a pain level agreement based in this data. you can make a treatment plan and follow it or change it too.

this comes in very handy. then come here and vent or reply to our posts it helps you and others when you reply.

sorry you have this but you found a place that believes you and will support you.

good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back