Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2014
Country
AU
State
Victoria
Hi All! I'm new to forums so I hope I've done this correctly. I'm a 36 year old male who was diagnosed with post viral fibromyalgia mid last year. I also suffer from anxiety, recurring glandular fever and depression also. Last year I also had a staph infection three times, which took over three months to heal!
My health has been an interesting turn of events, for the past couple of years, to say the least, as you all would be aware as fibro sufferers. From the constant daily brain fog, aches & pains, extreme fatigue to mention a few symptoms, it's definetely not pleasant. I've also noticed tht I am constantly hot. I live in Melbourne Australia, and we are approaching Spring and I'm still in shorts and a tee shirt!
I am taking sooo many supplements and pills at the moment but it seems like nothing is working. Don't get me wrong, there are manageable days but most of the time it's a constant battle.
I've started seeing a chiropractor which has provided some relief, but after seven to ten days, my body returns back to 'normal'
Since I've been diagnosed it's been interesting seeing who my real friends are, which I'm sure most of you can relate to. Thankfully I have a supporting family to lean on.
I'm really glad I stumbled upon this forum and thank you for taking the time to read my post
Thanks again :D

kreol, thanks for telling us about yourself. we too are glad you found us. we are all here to help each other, when you read and reply it helps you and us. we all seem to be searching for something. one day someone is going to come in here and give us what we need. we hope you stay and read our post and share with us your feelings on them. we are not doctors but we do care about each other here. welcome and enjoy the site. please feel free to friend me and you can msg when you need to talk.

Thx cmetryme! It's a frustrating journey, that's for sure! Take care :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back