Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
Hi..has anyone felt like this...I have been dealing with what I think is fibromyalgia for 23 years and a ouple doctors also said that bcause no one can figure out what is wrong with me...the last couple months my symptoms have been extreme. I have days where extreme weakness and fatigue hit me all of a sudden and I just le in bed. I also have been having irregular heart beats. EKG's show some premature Ventricular beats but all my bloodwork is good, my stress test was good, ultrasounds and xrays are good...but I am absolutely useless, if I try to do anything...I am a great walker and when i am well walk miles daily. I also have been having burning arms, something I have never had before..sometimes bad enough to wake me up....

welcome lady! sorry you are having trouble getting a diagnosis. please see my post what is fibrimyalgia. there is good information there.
it will explain the burning you are having. not sure if you are on any nerve blockers like cymbalta or lyrica.
see my post on starting a daily log book. start the book right away and work out a treatment plan with your doctor right away.

Try to find your triggers and avoid them.

thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back