Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
OH
Hi, my name is Brenda. Just want to learn what I can from other's on how they deal with this fibromyalgia.

Welcome

Just ask if you want a man's side 40 Fibromyalgia chronic fatigue chronic pain and more

Just ask or message me or the other members

Good luck best wishes take care

welcome dolphin. im glad you posted. try to read through some of the post and reply to them. it helps all of us when you do that.

try clicking on the quick links tab at the top of the page. then click whos on line. this will show you what others are reading.

it's a quick way to see one hundred threads.

have fun learnning and post so we can learn with you.

Hello Brenda, welcome to the forum. I suggest you ask more questions and read through the topic section headings on the things you need to know about the most, like chronic pain or chronic fatigue, general questions on fibro and alternative methods. The section on do I have fibro includes many interesting conversations as well.

Asking questions gives other members a chance to respond to your needs better and give you honest good advice. Also join in by answering other members posts and sharing your experiences. I am glad you found us and I am looking forward to reading your posts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back