Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/1990
Country
UK
State
Worcestershire
Hi I am new to the forum but have been struggling to cope with fybro / cfs for many years on my own. I am only just realising that there is support out there and it is real and not in my head ! I live near Tenbury Wells in Worcestershire UK with my lovely partner who is an amazingly supportive guy.

Welcome, I guess. So much illness keeps people in contact these days of technology. I've dealt with the FM stuff since 1999 but finally got thyroid supported which I believed needed help for 10 yrs but doc was worthless. Long story here. I do all my management on my own for FM, OA except for thyroid med. My worst nightmare in recent years has been a messed up hip replacement, adds a lot of unexpected pain to my body. Lots of side effects with this major trauma surgery. Don't deal with CFS but a good friend does, ME type CFS and she is forever researching and trying so much on her OWN to improve her condition. We both see our docs as necessary but do not lean on them for drugs...we are both alternative in our healing routine.

Good you have support in a partner.... J

Stick around and I'd like to hear what you work with for management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back