New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

keltrehai is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Richmond
State: MN
Diagnosed: 01/1998
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
keltrehai is on a distinguished road
Wink New Member, Not New to Fibro

Hi everyone- new member here. I was diagnosed with fibro in 1998. Had a rough time for several years- then things eased for a while. Back and forth- now I have reached a stage where the "good" days are more like hours and the "bad" days are one right after another. I take gabapentin, was on Cymbalta, but no more. Tried Lyrica, problems there. I am 52 years old, still have a part time job, rarely make it to work and feel chronically exhausted!

Sounds like a pretty dismal hello, doesn't it? I am married for two and 1/2 years. Between my husband and I we have four adult daughters and three grandkids.

I live in Minnesota and the weather plays a big part in the situation. Looking for wisdom, understanding and connection.

Thanks!
Closed Thread

Tags
age, back, cymbalta, exhausted, gabapentin, good, job, looking for, lyrica, new member, understanding, weather, work