New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

janlyn is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Diagnosed: 06/2014
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
janlyn is on a distinguished road
Default Trying to keep a positive attitude

Hello, I am a new member. I was diagnosed last year. I was relieved to finally get an answer, but I have to say at this point I am starting to lose hope. My fibro doctor, prescribed cymbalta a few months ago, I started feeling huge fatigue, inability to pass urine. They told me to stop taking it. I looked it up and realized it was a snri, I had really bad reaction to effexor in 2001. So I went for a followup and told him about the effexor, I said that I had a bad reaction to snri drugs, I said that I saw where zoloft was used. He said I don't prescibe that see your md. Then why in the bloody hell am I seeing him. I was told by a friend that if I see a different rheumatologist, that I will get the reputation of being a difficult patient. I am at a loss!
Closed Thread

Tags
ability, confused, cymbalta, doctor, drugs, fatigue, friend, hope, new member, rheumatologist