Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/2015
Country
US
State
Ga
I have had symptoms for the past 2 years. The symptoms got worse after surgery for severe spinal stenosis. I have had severe pain in my thighs and lower leg......sorta like shin splints. I also have pain around my elbow ......like pulling a seat belt down is really painful in the elbow . I get fatigued about 4 pm almost everyday. I am having lots of tingling in my left arm......it seems to start up as soon as I get up in the morning. Most of my pain is in my legs when I get tired......after standing long periods of time the area around my knees is very painful. I have trouble sleeping.....have had jaw pain and pressure feeling in one eye. My arm tingles when I get up in the morning and I have tingling in my legs at times.I have tender points that come and go. I have frequent headaches that nothing seems to help. Some days are good and some I can hardly move. Anyone else have these symptoms?

Welcome ,has your Dr talked to you about fibro ?or is this something u found on line. Firstly if he has not ask him if u could have it. To me and I'm not a Dr .it sounds like a trapped nerve from your op.i do get pains down my legs and I get rotten elbow pain . I am stiff all over when I wake up.
It's not an easy thing to find as it mimics so many other little illnesses what I would say is talk to your Dr and see what he thinks. But pls wounded around the site u may find other ppl with ache and pain u do have to. And be sure to let us know how u get on at the Dr x

I have been to a neurologist and had nerve conduction studies that were all normal .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back