Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
IL
I was diagnosed in February with Fibromyalgia. The doctor put me on Cymbalta, a low dose due to sleeping problems. I am now in the process of weaning off of the medication. My liver enzymes are very high, and I don't drink. Doctor believes it is the medication. I was eating gluten and sugar free, almost paleo. This was working well, then we went on vacation. I am having a hard time getting back to the diet. I am just too tired to eat well. I feel guilty that my husband does a lot of the cleaning now. I try to but get so exhausted when I try to do any thing physical. It is so nice to have found this forum. Maybe I won't feel so alone with this.

your not alone with this. come and read post and learn how you can reduce pains and fight the fatigue you have.
start by looking at my post what is fibromyalgia and
starting a daily log book and why it helps.

they are under general discussions.

Welcome,ah the joys of feeling knackered 24 hours a day.
U do learn how to work round it, but someday soon even I give in and do very little.but for me doing nothing makes me more tired.
So if u can move ,u don't need to be racing a greyhound round a track, but do a few little jobs sometimes it pulls u out of the tiredness .and even if it don't u feel absence of pride u did something. Because this illness robs u of your self worth .
Ok lecture over taxiiiiii x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back