Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/1999
Country
US
State
fl
hello, my name is Cary, 46 y/o been suffering with pain etc since 77 when hit by a car. rear ended 6 or 7 times since then. fused lumbar and c spine. a few years ago ruptured & severed tendons in r arm surgery failed. now both arms & hands feel like lead weights and hurt so bad i want to cut them off. no dr has any idea. been to too many to list. don't sleep much, (sleep apnea but bipap mask hard to handle due to tmj pain - surgery coming 11/15. just don't know what to do anymore. hope i can find some help here thanks

Welcome. I hope if nothing else we can give u support .ask your Dr about Fibro ,or asked to be referred to a Nero.
We all understand the none stop pain ,the restless nights , tell me what has the Dr giving u for pain?.and after an op a lot of ppl sarcome to Fibro .its very common.
For me it's shoulder blades top of arms and legs that are killing me .your not alone my lovely .x

i have a pain pump and some oral meds - been on them for years - but my arm and hand pain, heaviness, aching, stabbing, burning, weakness my hands are tight and feel swollen, knuckles ache turning a jar, brushing my teeth or flossing, writing with a pencil all out almost completely, i am at the end of my rope. pain 24 7 365 for 2+ years. seeing another near soon, pain dr has no idea.

Ask them if u have Fibro. Sound like it to me.never hurts to askx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back