Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2004
Country
US
State
AZ
Hi, I have been diagnosed with fibro (2004), chronic fatigue, rheumatoid arthritis, raynauld's, sjorgren's, mitral valve prolapse, high blood pressure, anxiety and depression (no wonder!).

I've joined an online group once before but didn't follow up, mainly because I still try to keep up with my family's needs, wishes, wants, demands, and the rest of the time I am resting or crying or trying to figure out what in the world I did to deserve this horrible mess of illnesses. I sometimes joke that I must have been really really bad in a previous life! But most of the time, it's just not funny to me anymore.

I haven't had a chance to check out other members comments, or figure out how to post a reply (fibro fog, you know--), but I will post in general discussions, and will hopefully meet all of you eventually and be able to reply.

Thank you for reading. And here's a toast to a happier pain-free tomorrow!
:-|

Hi LucyJane, I will join you in that toast! Wecome, we are glad you're here :)

I love your title... i am new here too and am happy to find so many people who UNDERSTAND how i feel... sending soft hugs...

Thank you cstine. I can tell you understand, as only a fellow sufferer can...
Glad to meet you!

Welcome LucyJane :)
I am pretty new here too and I have found this group to be very supportive! They KNOW what's up. They actually KNOW that our symptoms are real, the pain is real (both physical and emotional), they KNOW bc they been there, done that, and STILL doin' it.

Welcome both of you. No matter what your going through we understand 100 percent .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back