DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2014
Country
UK
State
Angus
Hi there.
I just joined today after finally getting a bit peeved about my fibro. I was diagnosed last year, but have pretty much had many symptoms for a long time prior to that, like most sufferers.
I find I can (mostly) manage the everyday pain in my legs since I was prescribed with Gabapentin, and co-codamol helps too.
I recently had a 3 month flare up in which my arm was constantly aching which I managed with the co-codamol, but that has vanished overnight. Through all this, I have not had a single day sick off work for over 14 months.
But, I have now been hit with dizziness, and a spacey "not all there" feeling. I was so cold yesterday evening, when other members of my family were not: my husband was shocked at how cold my hands were. Then of course in the night, I had the usual sweats. I can't concentrate (welcome fibro fog!) and was pretty useless at my job yesterday.
I don't appear to be coming down with anything like a bug (and I'm allegedly through the menopause), so I assume this is just another fibro flare in a different way.
Maddening!

Hi AdrienneB welcome...yes fibro creeps up on us until there is no avoiding its reality....... only get the dizzy concentration thing when i am stressed....although i know others get it a lot. You will find lots f nice people who can share advice and support on here.TAKE CARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back