Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2011
Country
US
State
MI
Hi all. I'm really glad to have found a forum on this that seems to be a positive group of people. I was diagnosed in 2011 after having dealt with unexplained pain/fatigue my entire life. It got worse as a teenager after breaking my tailbone several times and being hospitalized with a staph infection, then again after a car accident in college. It has gotten worse the last few years as I've gone through two high risk pregnancies and had the two premature c-section births of my boys. I'm just looking for a place to learn more/have a place to vent (maybe...at times) as I navigate having Fibromyalgia with the very strenuous activity of also caring for two little boys (right now aged 1 and 2). Thanks! Look forward to getting to know everyone over time. :)

I admire you bringing up 2 little ones with this illness. Welcome

Hi and welcome! I'm new too and I'm excited for all those same things on here too. My hat's off to you for navigating your way with fibro while having so many responsibilities as a mom of little ones. I'm not able to work anymore and we've had to put the idea of kids on hold for a while, so I have a LOT of time on my hands, which comes with it's own challenges.... But I wish I could give you a little bit of my free time to use on yourself :)
-sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back