Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
AU
State
Qld
has anyone had eye problems related to fm it seems to be the muscles behind my eye

Hi Pamela,
Occasionally my eye has what I think of as a tic. Its really weird and nobody notices it really unless I point it out but I can really feel it twitchin' away at full speed. I haven't asked my doctor about it I guess bc it doesn't happen all that often. It seems to be mostly my eyelid too. Sounds different than your eye issue. Do your muscles twitch and make your whole eye move? It sounds like it is painful.
You may want to speak with your doctor about it.

Best of luck :)

I experience eye pain when this started for me, my eyes ached and felt tired only after only a few hours of being awake. Some things I started doing to help with that was wearing glasses designed to help with eye fatigue when working with computers.

Just this morning, and my eyesight too, probley because of cfs.

Hi, I am brand new. Yes! My eyeballs hurt. I really prefer contacts, but it is getting so I can't wear them.

Hi Pamela, welcome to the forum.
I have lots of eye stuff.
They are a little blurrier, they are always so strained and I often feel pressure on them. I've had times when things were TOO in focus and it felt overwhelming. I've also had times when I couldn't look at things that moved too fast, like tv, because it felt like overstimulation. They burn a lot with my fatigue. And I feel twitches and moments when my vision flicks off with a twitch....very fast... like I blinked but I didn't blink. My eye doctor said headaches can be a big strain on eyes and they can do funny things.
hope this helps.
Sorry you are having trouble :(
-sarah

Hello Pamela,
Welcome to the group. I do have eye problems. My eyes have this weird tic. Then they have a lot of pressure behind them. I have told my doctor. He said I need to get them checked because I am losing vision in left eye mainly. And right is starting to lose vision. I need to make an eye appointment. I have noticed it when I start to read stuff I have to really focus on things. I have never had vision problems till my fibro has gotten bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back