Old 01-07-2016, 07:14 PM #1 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

mellymel13 is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Interest: I have questions about Fibromyalgia and/or chronic pain.
mellymel13 is on a distinguished road
Default Natural Remedies

Hi! I have been doing all natural with fiber- supplements, and major diet changes.. no gluten, little grains, no sugar, caffeine etc... It took a year, but finally was feeling amazing. My mind was clear, I had lots of energy, walking 20-30 miles a week, but then the holidays hit.... I hit a wall the week before Christmas with all the stress and chaos the holidays seem to bring with them. I had a couple foods I shouldn't, didn't get enough rest and just overall did too much. I am back to all my natural things.... but it's taking a while to get back to normal, feeling so guilty about not taking care of myself during the holiday season. I am so tired and have so many new pains that I didn't have previously and I feel like my mind is struggling.... anyone experience new pains with a new flare up? They seem to be very intense this time. Also---anyone have luck doing all natural as well? Thanks and happy new year!
Old 01-12-2016, 09:42 PM #2 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

Yellowrose is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Spring
State: Texas
Diagnosed: 06/2006
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Yellowrose is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Natural Remedies

Hi. I am new to this forum. I, too, will have "new" and hard pains occur at times. I've never gone the natural route, but sometimes medications help on a temporary basis. Blessings.
Old 03-10-2016, 05:08 PM #3 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

KikiJB is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Stoke On Trent
State: Staffordshire
Diagnosed: 01/2016
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
KikiJB is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Natural Remedies

Hi I am recently diagnosed as of January 2016 this is the hardest thing I have ever been up against so all advice is so so welcomed. Does fibre supplements help? You sound like you have had fibro for a long time? Can you tell me of other natural supplements u have found to be of benefit, as I am currently on 900mg gabapentin, 400mg of tramadol, 2000mg of paracetamol and capsaicin cream heat helps but only for a few hours then tired and pain again. Tia advice very much appreciated
Closed Thread

Tags
back, caffeine, christmas, diet, energy, flare, foods, gluten, happy, natural, new year, rest, stress, supplements