Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
GA
Hello im new here and from Georgia... I have had fibro about 16 yrs... was under pretty good control but lately has been quite bad... More fatigue and new symptom areas ... My meds are not working too well... Feeling frustrated..

Hey, I'm new here too. From Calgary, Alberta (Canada). I was just diagnosed a year ago. My symptoms are still getting worse by the day so I literally feel your pain. I did here a little tidbit of information today from one of one of my (way to many) health care advisors. If one of your symptoms include migraines, than having a hefty daily dose of magnesium can help quite a bit. Unless you also suffer from IBS as well like me, then magnesium can be problematic as it also acts as a natural laxative. Wish I would have known that before I substituted all my lettuce with spinach lol.
Anyway nice to meet you gapeach729. This is my first reply and even though I highly doubt this is new information for you, I sincerely hope it may help.
To be completely honest I shouldn't be giving any advice as I feel like I am drowning in shallow water myself, but hey I'm here if you need support, give/take advice and most importantly vent about FM and all the shitty ways it has affected your life.
Also, how do you post a new message in the forum?

Hi and welcome gapeach729...we all understand you frustrations...hope you find support here.

Msfibrofoggy...just find section you want to post under and click the red area New thread and a box for a title and another to post in will pop up. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back